Monday, June 9, 2008

I should be studying for my law exams but instead I'm creating a blog...

I`d like to welcome any and everyone to my blog. I'm currently "studying" for my first law school finals at the Australian National University. I have Foundies, Criminal Law, and Torts this week which I'm in no way prepared for but you know...procrastination, that's why i decided to do this blog thingy (again). Lets hope this will be the first of many blogs unless I either get tired of writing day after day, win the lottery and go to Vegas and blow it all on cheap hookers and booze, fail out of law school and accidentally run over a police officers' foot and then refuse to drive off, or die from multiple beating from the ladies of the JD class for trying to get in their pants by saying;

"Makin` love for two. Makin` love for two minutes. When it`s with me you only need two minutes, cause I`m so intense. Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven."

But before any of that happens, I'm going to be as honest as possible so I hope I won`t damage anyone`s feelings beyond repair but I do intend to ruffle a few feathers now and then. Whether it be political views, religious input or how Coldplay doesn't rock one little bit. Come on, Speed of Sound, Clocks, ITS THE SAME FREAKING SONG! Everyone says how great they are but they really don`t notice this. It`s like I`m taking crazy pills. Freak out aside, I`m not going for shock value in my upcoming blogs, just some old fashioned debate on everything under the sun. You will be hearing from me very soon. Till then, aloha

No comments: