Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Look at the Future


The JD program is a newly formed group of super geniuses...some say with awesome super powers, who attend the Australian National University. With all new super groups though, comes the strain of the building process. The LSS approached our group begging us to lend them a Representative from our collective of super geniuses. A candidate stepped forward and ran unopposed for about two weeks, that's when I decided to take my shot in the deadly arena of law school politics. I will not run a smear campaign against any of my opponents but instead highlight my lies...i mean promises that I will fulfill when elected into office. First, I promise to have the ANU Law School drop the requirement of Constitutional Law from the JD program. For us to learn a document in which the entire Australian system of life is based off of is ludicrous, we're Americans damnit. Secondly, I will implement a plan to give JD's unlimited Internet access and a paper quota of 30,000 pages a semester. What is this 80mb bullshit? We deserve more as JD students. Thirdly, I will work day and night to have JD's graded with either HD or D. JD's don't get C's, P's and N's. We are only getting them now because of racism. I have more plans for the future so check out this spot later for more updates for what I will do for the JD program. But just in case you do not know who I'am;

My name is Jinxy Best and I want to serve YOU as the Juris Doctor representive of the Law School Society.


No comments: